Friday, January 22, 2010

Jacksonville, Florida Area

I am starting this blog because I have a child with Autism.  Nearly every parent I meet tell me that they seek out other parents because they are the best source of new information.

Something I have noticed and I am sure I do not speak for myself, information on the web is scattered and even local services do not have much information or are hesitant to refer anyone.

I decided to help myself and help others by simplifying the search for services, business, special events, happenings around town, and establishments in Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, and all that encompasses the North Florida area who recognize the needs of the ASD community.

Please feel free to chime in anytime with any and all suggestions you have.  I am open to input because the parents and those on the Spectrum have the most knowledge to share.  I will also be happy to advertise business establishments who have made accommodations to cater to us.

I am very excited about this new service and I hope it will benefit you and those who mean the most to you!

No comments: