Saturday, January 23, 2010

Seeking "Applied Behavior Analysts" in the Northeast Florida Region

Licensed ABA's.  for children and adults with autism in Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Baker and Nassau counties in Northeast Florida.

If you would like a write up on my blog, please send me your information and specialty.  If you have a business card or website, please do include.

Send to basorem@gmail.com.

Please spread the word also to your colleagues in your area.  My aim is to provide a "one-stop" website for Northeast Florida for all services and business establishments who cater or are accommodating to families and people with Autism (child or adult).  In other words, I am picking up all the confetti scattered across the web and piling up neatly on this site.  I am hoping my site will make life a bit easier for those who are seeking information.  I hope you can help!

Thank you!

No comments: