Do you or someone you know have a child with autism and want to start biomedical treatment but are unable to afford it?
It's not too late to be part of round 4 starting on SEPTEMBER 15, 2010. Send in your application by SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 to participate.
Generation Rescue is proud to offer a grant program for treatments that may not otherwise be covered privately or by other third-party funding sources such as school districts, county programs, insurance, and/or other grant making entities.
And the great news...we are now accepting applications year-round for future rounds of Rescue Family grants!!
Generations Rescue's Rescue Family grants are designed to provide support to individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Each grant recipient will receive:
- Two doctor visits with a specially-trained physician who treats autism - a D.O. or M.D.
- Vitamins, minerals and supplements for 90 days
- A Generation Rescue Rescue Mentor
- Dietary intervention training
This grant is only applicable for families who have not done biomedical treatment, with the exception of the GF/CF Diet.
Please review the questions provided below. If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, you are NOT eligible to apply.
- Has your child seen a DAN! doctor before?
- Has your child received private lab testing from Great Plains, Doctors Data, or Metametrix?
- Has your child been on anti-fungal or anti-viral therapy?
- Does your family make over the median income for your zip code?
- Does your child currently take any supplements other than fish oil?
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for the grant, please visit our WEBSITE and fill out all 6 pages of the application.
The Team at GR